The European Cystic Fibrosis Society is an international community of scientific and clinical professionals committed to improving survival and quality of life for people with CF by promoting high quality research, education and care.
With international partnerships – the ECFS is:
– Continuing to create a network of European and International CF specialists including Allied Health Professionals to promote and stimulate the exchange of information about CF.
– Holding annual conferences where specialists can meet and discuss all issues linked with CF. These conferences encourage the submission of research in the field to be presented in both oral and poster format.
– Promoting young researchers.
– Developing standardised European documentation for CF care.
– Promoting the establishment of specialist Working Groups.
– Publishing a Journal of CF (JCF) with six issues a year with supplements.