Lung Cancer Content
Moving MET into the clinic: Latest evidence for MET inhibitors in NSCLC
Watch leading experts review the latest clinical data from ASCO 2021 on the role of MET inhibitors in NSCLC and the importance of identifying patients who may benefit from a targeted approach
- Recall the latest efficacy data from MET-inhibitor clinical trials in NSCLC
- Describe diagnostic methods for the identification of MET exon 14 skipping mutations and MET amplification
- Discuss practical adverse event management with MET inhibitors in the clinic
Targeting IL-1β in NSCLC: What does the future hold?
Watch a panel of experts discuss immunotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and the possible future role of interleukin-1β (IL-1β) blockade.
- Discuss the use of checkpoint inhibitors as immunotherapy for NSCLC and recognize their limitations
- Recall the rationale for targeting IL-1β in cancer immunotherapy and the IL-1β-targeted agents currently in clinical development for solid tumours
- Describe the clinical trials and data for IL-1β-targeting agents in NSCLC and consider how they may be used in clinical practice if approved
New frontiers in NSCLC immunotherapy
Watch leading non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) experts discuss immunotherapy and the emerging approaches targeting interleukin-1 (IL-1).
- Recognize the remaining challenges in terms of long-term survival for patients with NSCLC despite the availability of checkpoint inhibitors
- Describe the tumour immune cycle and the therapeutic opportunities it may provide
- Discuss the potential for reduction in cancer morbidity and mortality with IL-1-targeted agents and its implication for early treatment of NSCLC
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchRESPIRATORYSign me up!