Jonathan H Chung, CHEST 2018 – Radiology of interstitial lung diseases
Jonathan H Chung (University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, US) shares his expert insights on radiology imaging of interstitial lung diseases.
1. What are the most radiologic characteristics of the different types of interstitial lung disease (ILD)? (0:10)
2. What further investigations are required to confirm the radiologic diagnosis of ILD? (1:13)
3. How do you expect the role of radiologic imaging in ILD to evolve in the coming years? (1:48)
4. What are the major challenges in the diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases? (3:12)
5. What imaging techniques are used in the diagnosis of ILD? (4:47)
6. What is the significance of the “probable usual interstitial pneumonia (UIP)” computed tomography pattern in the new idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis guidelines? (5:35)
Speaker disclosure: Jonathan H Chung has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the CHEST Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX, US, October 2018.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Interstitial Lung Disease
Jean Elwing, CHEST 2022: Inhaled treprostinil for pulmonary hypertension due to interstitial lung disease – the INCREASE OLE study
INCREASE OLE was the open-label extension of the INCREASE study (NCT02630316), which investigated the safety and efficacy of inhaled treprostinil in patients with pulmonary hypertension due to interstitial lung disease. We caught up with Prof. Jean Elwing (UC Health, Cincinnati, OH, USA) to discuss the methodology, inclusion criteria, and safety and tolerability findings from the […]
Junelle Speller – The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Community Registry
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) Registry is collecting data from patients with pulmonary fibrosis (PF) or interstitial lung disease (ILD), lung transplant recipients who have had PF or ILD as well as caregivers and family members of patients to help advance medical research. It was a pleasure to talk with PFF Vice President, Junelle Speller […]
Junelle Speller: Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation – Unmet Needs in Pulmonary Fibrosis and Interstitial Lung Disease
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) Registry is collecting data from patients with pulmonary fibrosis (PF) or interstitial lung disease (ILD), lung transplant recipients who have had PF or ILD as well as caregivers and family members of patients to help advance medical research. touchRESPIRATORY were delighted to talk to PFF Vice President, Junelle Speller around […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchRESPIRATORYSign me up!