Editorial board member Fabio Midulla (Sapienza University, Rome, Italy) chats to us about acute viral bronchiolitis, including risk factors, challenges managing the condition, risks and recent advances.
1. What are the major risk factors for acute viral bronchiolitis? (0:12)
2. What are the challenges in the management of acute viral bronchiolitis? (1:02)
3. What short- and long-term risks are associated with the condition? (1:41)
4. What have been the most important recent advances in the management of acute viral bronchiolitis? (2:21)
5. What future studies are planned? (2:59)
Speaker disclosure: Fabio Midulla has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2018, Paris, France, September 2018.