The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, EAACI, is an association including 52 National Allergy Societies, more than 9,500 academicians, research investigators and clinicians, from 121 different countries, aimed at:
- Promoting basic and clinical research
- Collecting, assessing and disseminating scientific information
- Functioning as a scientific reference body for other scientific, health and political organisations
- Encouraging and providing training and continuous education
- Promoting good patient care in this important area of medicine
EAACI is a non-profit organisation. Income derived from fees, congress and meeting profits are devoted to current activities, research and travel awards, and initiatives of interest to members.
EAACI is very much looking forward to hosting the EAACI Congress 2017 from 17-21 June, in Helsinki. The EAACI Congress gathers around 8,000 delegates, making it the largest allergy meeting in the world, and is a unique platform for sharing best practices, in a multidisciplinary and multiprofessional environment. Furthermore, EAACI's Continuing Medical Eduction, CME, Council is offering CME Accreditation for scientific events.